Attaching your UltraStream to your kitchen faucet is, in 95% of cases, easy.
1. Remove the existing ‘bubbler’ from your tap
2. Attach the included diverter to your tap.
Attach the diverter’s hose to your UltraStream.
Benchtop Installation Video
Some newer faucets do not fit the thread of the diverter. In this case you have a set of adaptors that fit between the tap and the diverter.
The standard adaptor kit that is included with the UltraStream will fit most kitchen sinks
The flow diverter and adaptors are designed to fit taps with male and female threads with a diameter of 21 – 23 mm. Four adaptors are included with every new benchtop UltraStream to connect the flow diverter to different sized taps. If your flow diverter is leaking only a small amount, you can try applying plumber’s tape to the thread of the adaptor ring.
If none of the provided adaptor rings fit your tap, we have the following solutions:
- We have some specially sized adaptors. To help us find the right adaptor for you, we need to see a photo with an accurate measurement of your tap or aerator (this is the part that screws off from the end of your kitchen tap).
- You could install the UltraStream under the sink using our Undersink Kit.
- A Jubilee Fitting (see photo) is a rubber fitting which can go over you faucet and secured to the tap with a metal clamp
- You could change your kitchen tap.
- You could use the UltraStream in your bathroom or laundry.