H2Blue Reagent Hydrogen Test Kit is a reagent (liquid) which can be used to measure the concentration of dissolved H2 gas (in mg/L-ppm) in hydrogen-rich water. When the drops are placed into water containing dissolved molecular hydrogen, the blue drops turn clear. One 10mL bottle contains enough reagent to do approximately 50 hydrogen-level measurements. Comes with a graduated beaker/storage container.
H2Blue reagent is the preferred retail tester for measuring Hydrogen levels.
Each drop represents 0.1ppm of Molecular Hydrogen.
1) Fill the beaker with 6ml of hydrogen water such as UltraStream water.
2) Squeeze 1 drop of the H2Blue reagent into the beaker, the water should turn clear if H2 is present.
3) Keep adding drops until the water stop turning colorless.
4) Stir gently with a stirrer where necessary to help the H2Blue Reagent dissolve faster.
5) The final drop with does not turn clear will determine the H2 level. (If you dropped 12 drops, it will be 1.2ppm)